Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Demo with Nicholas Lodge


Wow I've been neglecting my blog lately - not intentionally, just so many different things on the go and only so many hours in the day!


So I'm taking a moment to keep you all up to date on what has been going on in my cake world lately!


First off - the amazing demo I attended on May 8th. Although the day was very cold (I mean there was snow!), I made the drive to Cambridge Ontario to attend a Nicholas Lodge (ooo he has a new website!) demonstration organized by our local ICES group and Klara Johnson. Nick was demonstrating a tropical flower display including birds of paradise, anthuriums and tropical leaves. I have said it before, and I will say it again - Nick is an amazing teacher - he is thorough, straight forward, calm, and funny! I can't wait to sit down and make some of these flowers!

If you ever have the opportunity to take any of his classes, I highly recommend it.

No comments: