Monday, June 28, 2010

Do YOU have what it takes???


I just received this email and thought it best to share it with all of you:


Dear Lisa,

My name is Megan and I work for TLC. I wanted to share with you some big, sweet news from TLC -- Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss himself, is starring in a new competition series on TLC! The eight episode series will follow ten aspiring cake makers as they compete in a series of challenges that will reveal if they have what it takes to run a shop as successful as Buddy's. Each episode will be feature weekly lessons, challenges and eliminations, with the winner becoming an apprentice at the Hoboken-based Carlo’s Bakery, the setting of TLC's Cake Boss.


While the series won't debut until winter, TLC is actively casting contestants now. Click here for more information on how to apply, and please feel free to share the details with your readers! If I can provide any additional information or answer questions, please let me know.


Thanks, Megan

Megan Garafola ● Digital Publicist, Digital Communications ● Discovery Communications

No comments: