Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Isle of Love Topper Continued....



















I wanted to share this wonderful review I received from Christa & Darryl on WeddingWire
"I searched far and wide for the perfect cake topper. So far, in fact, that I contacted someone in Germany who then recommended Lisa of Flour Confections. I then sent Lisa a photo of my husband and I, and asked if she could create a cake topper based on the photo. It turned out absolutely amazing, and everyone loved it -- especially us!"

Yes it's true - Christa originally contacted my talented friend Bettina of Betty's Sugar Dreams in Germany! Bettina is the amazing artist that has opened my eyes to custom cake toppers and working with polymer clay - be sure to check out her wonderful figures! You can also see the original post regarding their custom topper here

Congratulations Christa & Darryl!

No comments: